So, yesterday, I got tagged. Finally! I thought, I’m a candidate for the Pulitzer prize! Or else that naked shot of me in the background of my ex-boyfriend’s wedding at Heisler Park was tagged on Facebook (okay, it wasn’t an ex-boyfriend). Not so. Instead, YA author W. Chaser, invited me to answer some questions, eleven to be precise, and then I’m supposed to pass the tag on, so others can answer the questions I’ve posed. You know what, it was “funner” than I thought it would be.
1. If you could be any fictional baddie who would you be and why?
Sauron, because he’s magnificently bad
2. If you could go back in time and stop someone being born who would it be?
3. When do you get your most inspirational ideas?
What inspirational ideas? Just kidding. Any time, but there have been those absolutely out of the blue ones that wake me up
4. If you had to live without either books or music, which would it be?
Neither. I couldn’t live without books or music
5. Who provides the most encouragement for your writing?
My girlfriend who reads for me
6. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
You mean something other than a million other wishes? I could get all philosophical on you but I won’t. How about a five year long trip around the world?
7. Do you remember your dreams and do they influence your writing?
Yes. And Yes.
8. What word do you frequently misspell?
Actually, I don’t. I’m a spelling freak. (Now watch, you’ll find a misspelled word in my answers)
9. How much influence in your writing do you take from other people’s opinions?
I’m way open to suggestions, is that the same as being influenced by other people’s opinions?
10. If there is one book you wish you’d written, what is it?
“Don’t Lets Go To The Dogs Tonight, by Alexandra Fuller
11. Starter or Desert?
Starter, hands down. Lots of ‘em
So, I now have 11 questions for 11 new protagonists :
1) What book have you always wanted to read, but still haven’t gotten around to it?
2) What classic book do you feel is overrated? Why?
3) What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book? Least favorite?
4) Where is your favorite place to write?
5) Pen, pencil or computer?
6) What was your favorite toy as a child?
7) What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
8) If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one ability or quality, what would it be?
9) What are five songs you hate to admit you love?
10) Where is your dream destination, (or place you’ve always wanted to go)?
11) What are the top five things on your bucket list?
If you choose to take the challenge, please post a link from your answers to this post. Have fun and pass it along to 11 more bloggers.